If you make a sale using invoice, you can later take partial payments which will be counted as installments.
1. Go to WP Admin Dashboard → WP ERP → Accounting → Sales. Open a New Invoice.
3. After the admin or accounts manager approves the invoice, you can make the sale and start receiving payments. At this moment the status of the invoice will be Awaiting Payment.
4. When a customer wants to make payment, you have to click on Receive Payment on the invoice.
5. A new payment will be opened. It will automatically fetch the amount of money customer owes you. You may change the value according to your need. Here in this payment, you can also see all the previous dues from this customer.
6. After you make the payment, the amount will be deduced from the total amount on the invoice. You will notice that your installment has been entered as a payment in the list. Now the status of the invoice will become Partially Paid. Also, the sales page will display a total number of receivable pay that is pending from all invoices. Currently, we have no other invoice so the values are the same.