Creating a new Email
1. Go to wp-admin → Email campaigns → Add new
2. Fill out the form.
- The reply to email must be an actual configured email. Where as the sender email can be anything you put there.
- You can select from both a contact group or a saved search for recipients simultaneously.
- The subject box is optimized for viewing in your Gmail or Yahoo browser standards. If it is longer than the view port here, your subject line is more likely to be truncated in the mailbox. So try to keep it smaller like this.
Okay, when you are done here, hit Next. From here things start to get interesting.
Designing the Email
There are two ways you can make this happen.
- Choosing from themes and templates
- Editing the existing theme/template or building from scratch.
Now you can select from 20 templates and 7 themes (pre-loaded and free).
- Click on any template or theme to load a preview.
- Click on Select Template or Select Theme to start making your email body.
Now you have landed to our full scale email builder at your disposal. The best thing about the builder is that you can preview your changes real time. We will guide you through each panel and tell you how to use them.
But first, hovering on any part of the selected email body elements will give you this pop-up menu. Here is what these buttons mean, try hovering now!
Allows you to input content for the section you are editing. For text based contents, the content editor looks like this.
- Column: Clicking this tab allows you to go to input contents to columns separately.
- The  button allows you to add shortcodes that automate several functions like receiver name, date, logo, link etc.
- <> Button is for custom HTML coding.
For social button type panel, it allows you to select and modify the social platforms you want to add.
Allows you to stylize your content or the panel itself.
- Padding: Means how much space you want to allow around the content.
- #ColorCode: You can input accurate colors using hex code. This is extremely important for brand consistency and a handy thing for designers.
This tab acts differently for different content. For texts, it allows you to align columns.
For images it allows you to limit the content frame border according to the image dimension.
But for social buttons panel, it really spreads up. You can select multiple icon sets and align them from here.
Finalizing and Sending the mail
After you press next from the builder, you will be taken to a final overview page. From here you will be able to review the sending details again just to be sure before you send the mail.
Now you can send the mail or you can go back in the previous stages to fix or change anything you have done.
Checking the campaign status
The wp-admin → email campaign → all campaigns to see an overview of all the campaigns created.
Click on any campaign to bring up deep analytics of the campaign.
You currently only configure how many mails will be sent to the delivery list per hour, minute or day. This is important because sometimes it may be a reason why your mails are getting halted from your server.