From the same “About” (https://wperp.com/about/) page stated:
1. ERP core plugin is free. You only pay for components, support, and updates.
2. Fast and Real-time. Even faster with a personal hosting server.
3. Ease of access. Accessible from any platform or device.
4. Ease of use. Intuitive and requires almost no training for the user.
5. Cloud based. Never lose data and keep everyone synced.
6. Secure according to WordPress standards and your data stays with you..”
Point 2 and 4 can be same meaning; personal hosting = cloud based. Am I right?