1. How much does WP ERP cost?
WP ERP is completely free of cost, you can download and install the plugin right from your WordPress dashboard just like any other WordPress plugin.
3. Can I customize the plugin?
Absolutely! WP ERP and all its extension are open sources and the source files are well documented. So you can customize any feature you want. Our support service is always there to help you with information to get you started.
4. Do you provide customization support?
Currently, we do not offer customization support. However, you can post your requirements on specialized and diverse marketplaces like upwork, freelancer, PeoplePerHour etc.
We are always here to help you with more information to get started.
5. Is WP ERP Multi-Site Compatible?
You can use one ERP installation on 1 database. That means one WordPress installation can have only one ERP activation. You can definitely install and activate the plugin on a single subsite of a network installation. But WP ERP cannot be used across multiple subsites of a network installation.
6. How can I translate WP ERP?
You can easily translate WP ERP (and its extensions) by following some simple steps. You’ll find the guidelines here.
7. Do you have any video tutorial on WP ERP?
Yes, we have some helpful videos on our youtube channel.
8. Can I use WP ERP from the front end?
You can use the HR module from the frontend now by using “HR Frontend” extension. The CRM & Accounting module does not have a frontend right now.
9. How can I get continuous support and updates after one year?
To get continuous support and updates of our products you just need to renew the license.
10. How can I suggest new features?
We would love to hear your suggestions! Suggest new features through your My Account dashboard if you are already registered with WP ERP.
Simply generate a new support ticket under the Plugins form. Choose the plugin you want to query about and under Query type select Feature Suggestion. Then type the kind of new feature you would like to see under Description.
11. What are your support timings?
Our general live support hours are Saturday to Thursday, 07:00 to 15:00 (GMT + 6).
12. What is the average response time in your support thread?
We strive to respond to all queries within 24 hours. Our response time maybe just 1 hour if you reach us during our working hours!
It may take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries. We promise to serve and support you in the best way possible, which can sometimes take time, but you will be assured the best service.
13. Do you have an API?
Yes. Get the API details from this link.
14. Does WP Project Manager comes with WP ERP by default or we have to purchase it separately?
WP Project Manager does not come with WP ERP by default. During configuring the Setup Wizard, you will get an option to download and set the WP Project Manager. Finally, to use the WP Project Project Pro, you will have to purchase it separately from here.
15. Do you have integration with WooCommerce?
Yes. You can get the WooCommerce integration from here.
16. Can I have my own/custom user role?
Yes. But you can not customize a user role from WP ERP directly. To this end, you have to use a custom user role plugin. However, if you don’t want to use a plugin for setting up a custom role, you can use the raw code from this article.
17. Can I use HR or CRM or Accounting module only?
Yes, you definitely can! The whole plugin is divided into three parts- HR, CRM, Accounting based on features and the source code is separate for each module. So you can turn on or off any module you like from the settings. You can get help from this short article.
18. Who can see the leave requests and approve them?
Only the HR Manager.
19. Does WPERP translatable?
Obviously possible. You can get help from this translation doc.
20. Does HR Frontend Translatable?
Certainly! You can get help from this documentation.
21. Can I use it on our intranet?
Of course! You can use it on your intranet.
22. Can I use it on a multisite under the network mode?
No. You can use WP ERP on a single domain but you can not use it in subdomains. Meaning that you will have to install it on the other domains separately.
23. Does your attendance system offer a half day to hourly leave?
No. But we have a plan to add this feature down the road.
24. Do WPERP and its extensions are customizable?
Yes. You can customize its extensions on your own and our support team will help you as much as they can.
25. Can I have extra fields on the invoice?
By default, it’s not possible and you have to customize at your own.
26. Can I import/export data in any other format other than the CSV?
No. The system only supports the CSV format. But we have a plan to add the other common formats to the system.
27. Is that GDPR Compliant?
28. Do CRM and Accounting have a frontend solution like the HR Frontend?
No. But we have a plan to develop a frontend solution down the line.
29. Can I import data from the QuickBooks?
No. Currently, we don’t have any integration with Quickbooks.
30. Does it support multi-currencies?
No. But we have a plan to include this feature in the upcoming versions.
31. Can I use it to manage multiple companies with just one installation?
32. Does attendance offer multi check-in system?
No. But we will try to bring this feature in the future.
33. Do you have user based login redirection feature?
Currently, WP ERP does not support this feature. But we may include this feature in the upcoming versions.
34. Do you have the integration with the biometric devices?
No. But you can import the CSV file from a biometric device into the system.
35. Does WPERP Accounting module have the cheque printing feature?
No. But we will include this feature in the days to come.
36. Does it have the e signature feature?
No. But we may add it down the pike.
37. How to translate WP ERP?
You can get help from this documentation.
38. Is the WP Project Manager a module of WPERP or is it a standalone plugin?
Yes, It is a module of WP ERP and a standalone plugin as well.
39. How can I delete/remove dummy data from my ERP that I have added for test purpose only?
Clean the table of the WP ERP database. To clean the data, use this cleaner.
40. Can agents have their own email configured?
No. Agents will have to use the default admin email.
41. Can contacts login to the website?
No. Only, managers, employee, recruiter, CRM agents and customers can log in.
42. Which contact form do you have integration with?
weForms, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms.
43. Which format does it support for exporting/importing
44. Is it possible that the reporting person can approve the leave requests only? Or after approving by the reporting person of an Employee, then will it need to be approved by an HR Manager?
No. The reporting person cannot approve it and only the HR manager can approve it.
45. I want to assign tasks to the Agents, how can I do that?
Navigate to WP Admin Dashboard > WP ERP > CRM > Contacts > Agent Profile. Now you can assign tasks.