If you are unable to find a menu for a module or you are unable to edit a certain entry on the WP ERP system, then there are possible chances that the permission settings might have got corrupted for some reason.
So we need to manually rebuild the permission settings. Please follow the steps below to do that.
- Deactivate and delete WP ERP plugin from your plugins menu. Don’t worry! All the data will be safe in your database. Nothing will be lost(but to be double sure, we recommend always taking a backup).
- Write yourdomain.com/wp-admin/options.php on the address bar of your browser.
- Hit cmd + F to find the option “erp_version”. There should be a value like 1.1.5 and above that, there should be a field named “erp_db_version” and it will also have a value like 1.1.3.
- Write 1.0.0 on the both fields and click save.
- Now go to the plugins menu and re-install and activate WP ERP. During the activation process, the plugin will check for existing data and tables in your database and if anything is missing, it will correct that.
- If you fall into an infinite loop during the activation process, then go back to the options.php and write back the value it was before and then activate the plugin.
- Now everything should work fine. If it does not, then the support team is always there to help you 🙂