November 30, 2020 at 12:02 pm #84926sierra1bravoParticipant
Thanks for this open source product. I have the following questions.
1. Currently, the purchase process appears to take two steps: (a) Place an order; and (b) make a payment. How do I make a Cash Purchase where the payment is immediate?
2. The products that I entered (under different Product Categories) are not appearing in the New Transaction | Create Purchase dialogue box. Do I have to activate these products through some other step?
3. I have added Employees (in the HR module) and added the same people in Accounts as Users. How do I set up a data entry screen for these Users so that they can start entering their transaction data? Can transactions be entered through a mobile phone?
4. Finally, do I have to enter transactions through the WordPress admin screen only, or is there some other way to enter transaction data?
Thanks in advance for any help.
With kind regards,
December 1, 2020 at 9:57 am #84948Mehedi HasanModerator
Thanks for the query.
1. Answer: I understand. You want it in a single process but no, it’s not possible. You need to create an invoice first before receiving/recording a payment. Two need to be added separately.
2. Answer: No, it should come. Just make sure you have added that vendor for this product that you want to purchase. Like; if Product-A is made for the vendor-X, So, when you create a purchase, if you select vendor-x, then only you’ll find the product-A. If you select vendor-Y, you’ll not get Product-A, because it’s a product of vendor-X.
3. Answer: Did not get this well. Adding Employee in HR adds them in the Accounting users as well. No need to add them again.
4. Answer: We’ll have a frontend soon. So, you’ll be able to use the whole accounting system from a separate and beautiful screen.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.