October 3, 2017 at 2:56 am #9913DonovanParticipant
We have invested many hours into setting up the ERP Accounting module and invoicing for our own use before deploying it for clients; however we keep running into one problem after the other.
1. The emailed and PDF exported invoices are mis-formatted and missing tax information. See screenshot here: https://cl.ly/2p0O320a3u1P
2. The front-end displayed invoice is readable; but the Stripe Payment gateway generates a null ‘receipt_email’ field to Stripe — so Stripe can not and does not email a receipt after payment
3. Invoice attachments are not included with emailed invoices and is not accessible on the front-end — so it seems to have no practical purpose
The net effect is that the invoicing feature appears to be incomplete and practically unusable:
1. We can’t use it to generate a usable PDF invoice to print and mail or email to customers
2. We can’t use the email link feature to deliver a usable invoice via email
3. The front-end accessible invoice does not allow Stripe to email a receipt for successful credit card payment
What started out as excitement to use this very promising WP-ERP feature has turned into surprise, frustration and concern that what we thought was a solid ERP solution might actually be riddled with a thousand defects like this that our customers will run into one by one.
Please let me know that I am mistaken or let me know what the plan is to correct these defects.
Thanks guys, please restore my faith in the WP-ERP team!
October 3, 2017 at 4:21 pm #9933DonovanParticipant
Thanks for your replies to the support tickets which will address the key issues we’ve encountered. I appreciate the team’s responsiveness and look forward to testing the fixes!
October 4, 2017 at 12:06 pm #9950
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.