Tagged: erp install error
April 20, 2021 at 1:36 am #90835jpameolikParticipant
I get the error below when trying to log into wordpress admin (Dashboard) after installing WP ERP
Fatal error: Class WeDevs\ERP\Framework\Model contains 3 abstract methods and must therefore be declared abstract or implement the remaining methods (Illuminate\Contracts\Queue\QueueableEntity::getQueueableRelations, Illuminate\Contracts\Queue\QueueableEntity::getQueueableConnection, Illuminate\Contracts\Routing\UrlRoutable::resolveRouteBinding) in /home/kivalliq/public_html/wp-content/plugins/erp/includes/framework/Model.php on line 8
There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.
- This topic was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by jpameolik.
April 20, 2021 at 12:53 pm #90846JayParticipant
It seems a conflict with any other plugin. A similar funciton/class/library in two different plugin can cause such kind of problem.
To get recovered from it, follow the steps below:
1. Access the plugin folder from cPanel/FTP
2. Rename WP ERP into something. (Like: WP ERP1)
3. You’ll be able to access the site admin panel now. Go to the dashboard->plugins and disable the other plugins temporarily.
4. Activate WP ERP.
5. Now, enable the other plugins one by one.
6. The last plugin you have enabled before getting the same problem is conflicting with WP ERP.
I hope this helps.
April 20, 2021 at 9:13 pm #90865jpameolikParticipant
Thank you Mehedi,
Now suppose I determine that a certain plug in is conflicting, how do I correct the problem still?
- The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.