WooCommerce is a wonderful eCommerce plugin that has made it easier for entrepreneurs to create online stores and start selling products overnight. It includes tons of exciting features by which you can manage inventories, payments, orders, shipments, taxation, and more.
However, WooCommerce lacks one important feature. It doesn’t have a built-in CRM. It cannot store detailed customer information. According to a recent state, access to meaningful data can shorten the sales cycle by 8%-14% and improve customer lifetime value.
Using a CRM plugin can solve this problem. You’ll find a good number of WooCommerce CRM plugins in the repository. This article will cover a detailed guide on WooComerce CRM integration. Before that, we’ll answer some basic questions. Let’s get started!
Why Should You Use WooCommerce CRM Plugin?
If your WooCommerce store is small, you may manually handle customer information and interaction. But once it starts growing, you must depend on a CRM solution for efficiency and time-saving. Below we’ve explained some key points why you should use a WooCommerce CRM plugin.
a. Improve Communication with Customers
CRM plugins allow you to integrate various communication channels like email, phone, chat, and social media. So, you can view and answer all the messages quickly from one place, regardless of which channel they are coming from. Missing out chances are considerably low.
b. Have Complete Control Over Customer Data
CRM plugins centralize all sorts of customer data in one place. So, you can instantly filter out customers’ contact information, order history, payment details, order frequency, support tickets, complaints submitted, replies sent to them, and locations as you wish.
c. Enhance Customer Support
You can handle customer complaints and interactions coming, whether through support tickets or communication channels. If the pressure is too high, CRM plugins allow multiple members to work together as a team. This can enhance customer support remarkably.
d. Automate Workflows
Years ago, organizations would maintain spreadsheets for analyzing customer data and assigning tasks. But with CRM plugins, you can easily filter out necessary data, manage leads, and assign support tickets to respected agents. This can save you time by reducing repetitive tasks.
e. Facilitate Targeted Marketing Campaigns
You can run targeted marketing campaigns using CRM plugins as they store valuable customer data like purchase history, behavior, geographic locations, buying frequency, and order value. Based on these, you can create personalized offers and promotions that engage customers.
What Should You Look for in WooCommerce CRM Plugin?
You’ll find a good number of CRM plugins online. But not all of them are perfect for WooCommerce. There are some mandatory things you must consider to ensure while selecting a CRM for WooCommerce. Let’s explore them below.
a. Seamless Integration with WooCommece
The CRM plugin must have integration with WooCommerce. It should be able to sync customer data, order information, and update inventories. No other WooCommerce-related plugins/addons will work with your CRM without this integration.
b. Intuitive and User-Friendly Interface
The plugin interface must be clean and easy to navigate so that even newbie users can operate it seamlessly. Better if the interface is customizable. This will enable you to tailor the plugin dashboard to meet your specific needs.
c. Automation Facilities for Marketing
The CRM plugin must be able to automate several marketing tasks based on predefined programs. For example, reminder emails will be sent to those who left products in the cart, automatically share posts on social media, send user-specific sales emails, etc.
d. Security and Data Privacy
Your WooCommerce CMR must have robust security features and compliance with data protection laws. You should be able to check and verify who can access the data vault. Alongside this, you must have the authority to modify data and delete unnecessary ones.
e. Comprehensive Knowledgebase and Support Resources
The WooCommerce CRM you select must have comprehensive support resources, including a knowledge base, documentation, FAQs, and live chat support. Better if it offers video tutorials, as video resources are more effective for understanding.
Best CRM for WooCommerce
We’ll now introduce you to some best CRM plugins for WooCommerce, listing their key features and pricing. This will help you choose the right one for your website.
WPEPR has powerful HR, CRM, and Accounting solutions. This is a complete ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) plugin by which you can manage businesses, customers, and HR-related activities from one platform. Check out the things you can do from WPERP WooCommerce integration.
- Manage WooCommerce customers through all channels from one place.
- Never lose customer data as they are stored in the cloud.
- Segment customers based on their behavior and maintain follow-ups.
- Can send notification emails to customers.
- Work as a team with multiple members and solve customer requests jointly.
- Have analytics to track and evaluate customer interactions.
Jetpack CRM can include numerous tools for WooCommerce. You can create invoices, billings, and a detailed sales dashboard. You can also integrate payment solutions (Stripe and PayPal) and email marketing solutions like Mailchimp. Here’re the key features of this plugin.
- 30+ extensions are available for WooCommerce.
- Collect leads and nurture them into customers through emailing.
- Create quotas and send proposals to clients.
- Real-time reporting on sales and orders.
- Help in managing eCommerce payments and transactions.
HubSpot is a popular CRM platform that connects several tools and resources to offer marketing, sales, content, and customer management-related services. The HubSpot WordPress plugin has integration with WooCommerce. You can enjoy the following benefits from it.
- Sync WooCommerce data to HubSpot with several clicks.
- Record detailed information about the customers.
- Create email lists and segment them.
- Send automated emails to audiences based on their pre-defined behaviors.
- Analytics to track sales, growth, and result from marketing activities.
How to Integrate CRM with WooCommerce: Step-by-Step Guide
Hope you have explored all the plugins above. You can choose any one of them for the CRM WooCommerce integration. But in this section, we’ll show you how to carry out CRM WooCommerce integration using the WPERP plugin.
Because this one is more beginner-friendly and easy to use compared to the other plugins. Before jumping into the tutorial process, make sure the following plugins are installed on your site.
Once they are installed and activated, start following the steps explained below.
Step 01: Configure the WooCommerce Module on WPERP
- Navigate to WP Dashboard > WP ERP > Modules.
- Toggle on CR Management and Accounting.
- Go to the CRM tab.
- Scrolling down a bit, you’ll get the WooCommerce module.
- Toggle on the module.
Note: You cannot enable the WooCommerce module without enabling CR Management and Accounting.
Step 02: Synchronize WooCommerce
- Navigate to WP ERP > Settings > WooCommerce > Synchronization.
- Land on the Order Synchronization section.
- Click on Synchronize Orders button.
This will Synchronize the existing WooCommerce order with ERP WooCommerce-related data.
- Next, land on the Product Synchronization tab.
- This section will help you synchronize the existing WooCommerce products with WP ERP.
- Click the Synchronize Products button at the end of this page.
Step 03: Sync Subscription
- Go to the Subscription tab.
- Tick mark the check box.
- Hit the button Save Changes.
This will add an auto signup option for customers while they try to checkout.
- Customers will see the signup option the same as below.
Step 04: Sync with CRM
- Go to the CRM tab.
- Toggle on the button next to enable CRM sync.
- Click the button Save Changes.
You may edit the fields if you want. These fields will set filters and store customer information accordingly.
Thus, you can complete integrating WooCommerce with the WP ERP plugin. Let’s now take a look at how to explore the recorded data and filter them to find out the exact one you need.
Step 05: View Customer Information Recorded
- Navigate to WP ERP > CRM.
- Click on Contacts or View all Contacts.
- Click View all Companies if you are dealing with companies.
- You can even click on Customers, Leads, Opportunities, or Subscribers to view them specifically.
We have clicked the Contacts option for this tutorial.
- Click on Search Segment.
- It will provide you with option to filter out the exact information.
- Hit the Add Filter button.
- This will add a new option Select a field on the screen.
Note: The Select a field option won’t appear till you hit the Add Filter button.
- Clicking Select a field will show you the list of segment options.
- Choose the option you want.
- Customers’ IDs will be filtered out accordingly.
- Click on any customer’s contact name.
- You’ll get a detailed overview of him, like the below image.
- You can even edit their information manually, send emails, and schedule tasks.
- Scrolling down the page, you can see their order and purchase history.
WP ERP is actually a big plugin. It can help you add more functionalities to your website. We’ve tried to give you a basic overview of how to integrate this plugin for WooCommerce CRM. Please keep exploring the options of this plugin yourself.
In case you face any trouble, you’ll always find our support team active online. You can message them for quick support.
FAQ on WooCommerce CRM Plugin
Hope you are enjoying this discussion. We’ll now answer some common questions about WooCommerce CRM that we usually come across on different online platforms.
Neither WooCommerce nor WordPress are actually CRMs. WordPress is a content management system. But by installing any CRM plugin like WP ERP, you can instantly convert your WordPress into a CRM platform.
The same rule goes with WooCommerce. This is an eCommerce builder plugin. By integrating WooCommerce into the CRM plugin, you can expand its customer management functionalities.
1. Customers’ basic information (name, phone number, email address, and location)
2. Purchase history (products ordered, frequency, order volume, and payment method)
3. Customer behavior (product preferences, buying persona, loyalty level, and lifetime value)
4. Marketing campaign history (emails sent, open rates, and click-through rate)
1. Segment customers based on their behavior, buying history, and other metrics.
2. Collect and analyze customer data and feedback for product and service development.
3. Run a loyalty program by offering incentives for repeat purchases, referrals, etc.
4. Personalize marketing campaigns based on customer interactions.
5. CRM like WP ERP provides lots of options by which you can follow up the campaigns.
WP ERP allows you to work as a team. You can assign support tickets and requests to different team members. The plugin also provides options to check their performance history, how many requests they have been assigned, solved, and received positive customer feedback.
WP ERP allows you to integrate PayPal and Stripe. Other CRM solutions may allow you to integrate other payment gateways as well. You can directly receive payments from customers using these payment gateways.
According to numerous statistics, it costs a business five times more to reach new customers than to retain the current ones. And 5% increase in customer retention can boost your sales from 25% to 95%. But you can’t ensure this without maintaining top-notch CRM.
This is why most big organizations today maintain a separate CRM department. Hope this article has been able to make you realize the importance of WooCommerce CRM. Plus, we have introduced you to some best CRM plugins available for WooCommerce integration.
If you are tense about the additional costs, we recommend you take a look at WP ERP due to its cost-effectiveness. Please write your points and opinions in the comment box if you have any additional questions in your mind. Thanks for reading the post.