November 11, 2017 at 3:54 pm #10898
First of all, thank you for all the work you put in this plug-in.
I’m struggling on finding the best way to use WP ERP (I’m only using the HRM module). I am especially interested in managing and requesting leave.
Right now how I see it is:
– The admin can request leave for every employee
– The admin can approve or decline those requests
What I would like to accomplish is:
– Every employee can log in (preferebly through the website) and send in a leave request themselves
– Only the admin can approve or decline those requests
– Employees will only be able to add a request or to read general info/ the calendar, also they should not be able to do anything in WordPress itself (like editing the website, plugins, etc.).
I am not sure if all of this is possible with only WP ERP, but if it is I would like to hear it!
If there is an alternative option or something that comes close to what I described, I’m open for suggestions.
If something in my story is not quite clear, please tell me and I will try my best to specify it more.
Thanks in advance,
November 11, 2017 at 4:18 pm #10899
For example I want employees to only be able to see the ‘Overview’ page of ‘HR Management’. Where they can see announcements, the calendar and take a leave.
November 15, 2017 at 2:58 pm #10990
November 18, 2017 at 2:39 pm #11028
I figured it out, thank you! I’m still really hoping for a way to get hourly leaves instead of daily. Is there any way I can achieve this?
November 20, 2017 at 12:50 pm #11049
- The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.