January 2, 2020 at 9:32 pm #62190
Hi, just a couple of bugs I spotted:
- When I add New Locations (Company), I’m unable to save a Post Code. Instead, it just defaults it to “0”
- Favicon doesn’t load on HR Frontend
And here are some features that I’m really eager for:
- Enable Column Sorting on Frontend > Employees (e.g. Employee Name)
- Add a link/menu item for going back to main site from the HR Frontend (e.g. domain.com)
- Add additional Pages to the HR Frontend
- Allow employees to view/download any personal documents (PDFs) on HR Frontend (e.g. their contract)
Happy to discuss this further.
January 4, 2020 at 11:32 am #62258JayParticipant
As I just checked now, the postcode and Favicon in HR Frontend are working fine. The test was done in 3 different environments. So, it seems you are facing the problem specifically on your site. Not sure why but you can contact our support center for further help on this. I just saved the company with postal code: https://prnt.sc/qj66of
I’m adding the columns sorting and to have a backend link feature request on our log. However, we made the document manage compatible with HR Frontend which will be released very soon 🙂
Umm, would you please let me know in detail about the Additional Pages in the frontend? What kind of pages and what will be the purpose of it?
January 6, 2020 at 4:03 pm #62342
Thanks, I’ll go through support for the first items.
A Universal page would be useful for various reasons. However, what I had in mind right now was a page where I can add various useful links. Such as:
- New Starter Forms
- Company Handbook
- Company Procedures
We already have this page now under domain.com/hr-resources. But to be able to access an information page under domain.com/hr-frontend/hr-resources would be far better for UX. Example: https://imgur.com/a/Bk5IMkk Obviously, that’s just one use case example.
January 6, 2020 at 7:09 pm #62348
I’d even be happy working directly in HTML and adding that to a block somewhere. I don’t need a WYSIWYG Editor. I’d be happy implementing a “workaround” until something official is addressed.
- The forum ‘HRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.