April 12, 2018 at 6:14 pm #15910
I bought online plugin today and activated by uploading it. I am getting few errors-
1. Not getting the left-hand side menu for check-in /out to employee
2. Not getting Leave tab on the menu
Please help urgently I have a target to implement the software.
April 13, 2018 at 1:33 pm #15928
Dear Support Team,
I am still waiting for the revert on the above issue, will it be possible for you all to support us.
April 15, 2018 at 12:14 pm #15945Shawon ChowdhuryModerator
Please follow this doc properly and set everything as mentioned.
Also, don’t forget to enable “Self-attendance” on ERP Settings -> Settings -> HR -> Attendace
April 15, 2018 at 9:49 pm #15975
Dear Mr. Shawon,
Firstly thanks for your support and revert to the issue we are facing.
The link you have shared for the setting I have done all the setting as per the documentation. Still, I am not getting the HR dashboard where an employee can do check in and check out.
After uploading the attendance plugin we faced new issues which are mentioned below –
1. I am not able to see the leave menu tab in the left-hand menu for any user
2. I am not able to add the holiday’s nothing happens when I click add holiday button
3. I have entitled 12 leaves to all employee, but still, I don’t get the leave calendar on HR dashboard. So employee cant apply for leave.
I checked some solution on the forum about the issue and I did some as mentioned below
4. I upgraded PHP and MY SQL to higher version as required.
5. Upgraded SoapClient, DOMDocument, Multibyte string.
I have checked the status in the ERP menu and all looks ok and every requirement is fulfilled as per the standard.
These all issue started after I uploaded the attendance plugin. Now please help me.
Thanks in advance for the help.
April 17, 2018 at 9:37 am #16045
- The forum ‘HRM’ is closed to new topics and replies.