If you want to use WooCommerce details with your WP ERP CRM module we have just the extension for you. Introducing WooCommerce Integration for your CRM and Accounting module. With it, you will be able to import all your WooCommerce order details.
Import everything related to your WooCommerce order details to your CRM, set what stage you want your customers to be in, select subscription settings when checking out, set customers stages, and much more.
WooCoommerce Integration Extension comes for settings including a single click button for instant synchronization.
Note: You must have WP ERP and WooCommerce activated on your site before using this extension.
How To Find The Settings Tab
To find the synchronization option go to WP Admin Dashboard → WP ERP → Settings → WooCommerce
In the upper right side, you will see the WooCommerce tab. Click on it to see the settings related to it.
In the synchronization settings, you will see a Synchronize Data button.
If you have your orders in place, clicking this button will instantly synchronize all your WooCommerce order related data with your WP ERP’s CRM and Accounting module. Please note, you need to have WooCommerce order in your WoooCommerce plugin beforehand.
This will not remove or delete your existing data. Just hit the Synchronize Data Button. Do not close the window until the process completes.
In the subscription settings, you find options to
- Enable Show signup on checkout: This will show a checkbox option to allow your store customer to signup during checkout
- Default contact group: Set the default contact group in which the subscriber will be added after signup
- Sign up option label: The label text you want to show when the signup option for your customers appear
Hit save changes to take the configured options to take place.
Now, click on the CRM tab to view the settings for CRM module.
The included options include
- Enable CRM Sync: Enable or disable the CRM synchronization.
- When registers as a customer: Automatically set the life stage of a customer when he/she registers
- When placed an order: Set the life stage of a customer when he/she places an order
- When becomes a paid user: Set life stage when buys something from your store
- Default Contact Owner: You can set which CRM agent will be the default contact owner
In the accounting settings, you will be able to configure how your WooCommerce orders will sync with your Accounting module.
In the included options you will find
- Enable Accounting Sync: Enable or disable the importing of data to Accounting module
- Payment account: Select which payment account you want to sync to
- Product account: Choose the type of invoice or payment item for product accounts
- Shipping account: Choose the type of invoice or payment item for Shipping accounts
Managing WooCommerce orders
When a new customer or existing customer of WooCommerce creates a new order, the user data is automatically listed in the CRM contact list and Accounting customer list.
Navigate to- WP-Admin → WP ERP → Accounting → Transactions → Sales
You will find the latest WooCommerce order made by any customer on the sales list. The status will remain to wait for approval until the order is completed from WooCommerce.
You may click on ‘Awaiting for approval’ button to view invoice details. But you should not approve or complete the payments from the Accounting module. This integration currently has a one-way communication system. It can fetch data from WooCommerce, but cannot modify WooCommerce data yet.
CRM User Profile Enriched
Now, navigate to – WP-Admin → WP ERP → CRM → Contacts
You will find the customer from WooCommerce listed in the CRM contact list.
You can search for your CRM contact list by creating search segments. WooCommerce billing, shipping, order, etc. information can be used to create new searches. You can use these saved searches to sent newsletters and emails using different email plugins including Email Campaign.
Now, click on the contact to view details of their activities. The detail view of the contact’s profile will be available. You will find the contacts activity log which will display all of their order and purchase logs. At the bottom of the page, you will find two new sections titled Lates Orders and Purchased Products.
The latest order section will have the order ID, order status and their total amount. The purchased products will show a list of the products that was bought by this contact including their quantity and amount paid.
Click on an order and the detailed information will be displayed. The ERP Accounting Invoice number will be included in the order notes.
After completing the order, the status of the order in the sales list on Accounting module will be changed to paid and an invoice against the order will be created and saved.
You can also check the Accounting modules customer list. All the new and existing customers from WooCommerce will be synced to this list as well.
That’s all about WP ERP WooCommerce integration.