Forum Replies Created
1. No, the policies are fixed. If you have variable leave policies for the individual employee, you need to create multiple leave policies.
2. For now, only the Manager can approve a leave request. However, a two-step leaves approval system will come soon, and yes, you’ll be able to assign a manager to approve/reject leave requests based on the department.
Hell Omia and Richard,
Sorry to both of you that you had to wait for a wait to get a reply from us! I understand this is unexpected but actually, we got our Eid-Ul-Adha holidays in between the time which made us kinda slower then usual. You know Eid is an most important religious festival for us. I hope you’ll consider 🙂
However, here is the answers based on your query:
1. I’m sorry but no, we do not have the recurring invoice feature for now but we are also concerned about this and hoping to coniser this in the future.
2. Customer or Client doesn’t have any portal/page by default. As our accounting solution is for the B2B business, it’s all about the company Managing peoples.
3. No, Managers are managers, they have all the access. Then the other user roles. We have the following user permissions:
a. Admin- he has all the access
b. HR Manager
c. CRM Manager
d. Accounting Manager
e. HR Recruiter
f. CRM Agents
Glad that you found it 🙂
I’m closing the topic here.
The problem seems not with the core/extension. Unfortunately, you are facing it somehow. Have you checked if the shift is saved on the database?
Also, try refreshing the page hard with cntrl/command+R.
If none of them helps, contact our support center directly. We’ll investigate.
Unfortunately no, it doesn’t offer to print the activities by default.
No, not all the user needs to connect their own SMTP. It’s the site owner, who’ll connect the SMTP for the whole company use.
Yes, you can use any standard SMTP but Google SMTP works fine most of the cases.
ThanksJuly 13, 2020 at 12:06 pm in reply to: Serous customization (QuickBooks desktop replacement) #76508
I’m sorry but I’m not going to reply based on the whole requirements you shared as it doesn’t fulfill your very first and must requirement- which is to be a desktop application. WPERP is a cloud-based solution, not a desktop application.
So, I’m leaving it here if someone can suggest anything else but if you consider the cloud-based solution, feel free to let us know. We’d love to serve you 🙂
ThanksJuly 10, 2020 at 12:29 pm in reply to: How To Import Customers in CRM to Accounting for Sales / Invoicing? #76365
Sometimes it causes due to the cache. Have you refreshed hard 1 or 2 times?
Would you please mention what is the problem causing when an employee logs in? Any error or something?
I understand the problem and that can happen when it doesn’t match the followings:
1. Your site timezone
2. Your computer set timezone
3. Your server timezone
These 3 need to match. Otherwise, these kinds of problems can happen. I can assure you it’s not a problem with the WPERP core.
We regret that we do not have the option to connect the bank account at this moment. This has limitations actually. Generally, Banks doesn’t allow connecting a 3-rd party web directly with the accounts due to security reasons.
However, like you, we are well concerned about this as well. We’ll surely do that in the future if there is any scope.
Yes, you can certainly do the whole workflow you mentioned. Let me describe how it’ll work.
-> You’ll have a contact form on your site, where the potential customers will reach you with requirements.
-> You’ll get the submission over your email and this contact will be taken to the CRM contact list.
-> Now, you can create estimates once you get confirmation from the vendor as you do contact them over email. The estimate will be delivered to the potential customer.
-> If they approve, you’ll need to create a project inside the WP Project Manager to manage the whole order process with the individual tasks until it’s done.
The strange things you mentioned:
1. We offer estimates in Accounting for now but later, it’ll be available in the CRM as well.
2. Yes, we’ll have an email template for the estimates soon as we are working on it.
This is the initial guideline and if you think you need help on configuration or get confused anywhere, feel free to reach out support center directly. https://wperp.com/contact/
By default, the estimates format can not be changed, unless you customize it form the codes.
Yes, you can. If you do not find the specific function/class to hide, do let us know exactly which menu(s) you want to hide. We’ll guide you. In that case, reach our support center directly.
I’m a bit confused! Expense in accounting or the reimbursement you mean?
WPERP doesn’t support multisite in the network mode. You need to either use it on the single sites or a subsite only in the multisite but not under the network mode.