WP ERP dashboard has an attractive interface where users can easily get all the information in place. So s/he can smoothly find all the important things without going to and fro.
Yes, with the latest version of WP ERP, you will get an intuitive Dashboard. And here you can get an overview of your entire business.
So let’s see what are the options that you can see in the WP ERP Dashboard:-
How to configure WP ERP Dashboard
- First of all, navigate to the WP ERP Dashboard, navigate to the WP Admin Dashboard → WP ERP → Dashboard.
This dashboard is basically the summarized version of all the other there dashboards. Here, you will find five sections. They are:
- Latest Announcement: This section shows the latest announcement you make in the system. There is a “View All” button. As the name suggests, if you click this button you will be able to view all the announcements that you made in the past.
- CRM: In this section, you can instantly get to know how many contacts or companies you have saved in the CRM system. Moreover, you will also be able to see the contacts and companies according to their life stages. You will also find a “View Now” button. Clicking on this button will take you to the CRM Dashboard.
- HR: This section will allow you to see the number of employees, departments, and designations. There is also a “View Now” button with which you can go directly to the HR Dashboard.
- Accounting: This section allows you to get a quick view of how much balance you do have in your Petty Cash and Savings account. Besides, you can also get to know the number of revenues broken down in income and expenses. Like the CRM and HR section, you will also get a “View Now” button. If you hit this button, you will be taken to the Accounting Dashboard.
- RSS feed: This feed shows the most recent blog posts, news, updates, and tips and tricks about WP ERP.
Stay up to date: This section demands your email to remain up to date so that you can get all the latest news, business offers, templates, and extensions in the form of email right onto your Gmail inbox.
That’s all about the WP ERP Dashboard.