You may already know that any plugin that is hosted on WordPress.org is available to download and install right from your admin panel. You do not need to download the plugin manually and upload the .zip file. Follow the below steps to install from your admin panel-
- Go to wp-admin → Plugins → Add new
- Now search for WP ERP on the search bar to the right.
- Click on install.
How will I know WP ERP is ready?
Check the sidebar of your wp-admin panel, you will see several new menus titled ERP Settings, HRM and CRM .
If you are a developer or want to have the latest version right from our development repository, you can download and use the plugin from github.com
Our organization repository is https://github.com/wp-erp/
So you will find all the free plugins and add-ons for our ERP solution right there.
You will need to have the following tools to be able to use the plugin from Github-
- Git – to pull and push changes
- Composer – to manage dependency
- Node Package Manager – to edit less files for plugin design
- Grunt – to generate language files
When you are done installing the tools, now it is time to pull the plugin and install.
- Open your favourite ssh program or git tool and clone the repo `https://github.com/wp-erp/wp-erp.git` to `wp-content/plugins/`
So the complete command will look like this
git clone https://github.com/wp-erp/wp-erp.git
- Now go to the plugin folder root wp-erp and run
composer installcd wp-erp
- If you need to modify any design template, then you may run
- Now run
composer dumpautoload -o
- Open your `wp-config.php` and paste the following line
- Now you are all done and can go to wp-admin → Plugins → Installed and activate the plugin.
- If you get an error message with invisible message, then you need to hit the activate button again.
- If you see some new menu items right after activating the plugin, congrats! You’ve done it successfully.