WP ERP has several built-in user roles that help to manage the system properly. It also ensures the security and privacy of your website. In this documentation, we shall discuss these roles and how to set them up.
WP ERP User Roles
At first, let’s find out the user roles that you can use within WP ERP besides default WP user roles.
- Employee: This is the basic user role when a user or employee is created using WP ERP HR Module. They can only access the backend to view HR Dashboard, HR Profile, and WordPress Profile.
- HR Manager: This is a special purpose user role. With this role, a user can access all the features of the HR module.
- CRM Manager: Another special purpose user role for WP ERP with the capabilities of accessing only the features of the CRM Module.
- CRM Agent: This is a role for employees and they can access certain features of the CRM module.
- Accounting Manager: This is the third special purpose user role. Accounting Managers has only full control over Accounting module of WP ERP.
How to Set WP ERP User Roles
There are two ways to set User Roles to WP ERP users.
Option 1: Using WP Default User Profile Page
Navigate to WP Admin Dashboard → Users → All Users
Now, click on any of your users to whom you want to give special WP ERP role. You will find a new section added after installing and activation WP ERP (shown in the screenshot).
You can select any of the roles you want to give to your user and update the user.
Option 2: Using WP ERP HRM Profile Privacy
Navigate to WP Admin Dashboard → WP ERP → HR → Employees → Select an Employee → Permission Tab
In this page, you will find the permission management options. From here, you can assign the employee as either –
- HR Manager
- CRM Manager
- CRM Agent
- Accounting Manager
Finally, click on the Update Permission button.