To see the leave requests, navigate to the
WP Admin Dashboard → WP ERP → HR → Leave → Requests.
We have brought a new filter tab to manage the leave requests more fluently.
As an Admin or HR manager you can:-
- Employee Name: Here you just have to give 3 letters at least, and you will see the full name with his designation will appear.
- Financial Year: Choose the financial year. (It comes from WP ERP >> Settings >> HR >> Leave Years.)
- Leave Policy: Select the leave policy you want to search for.
- Leave Status: Select which leave status you need to search. You can even select all of the statuses, select one at a time, or you can keep it null as well. If null is selected, you will see all of the leave statuses.
- Date Range: Choose the dates of leave status from last week, last month, and last three months or you can choose the custom dates as well.
2. Change the status of requests:On the top bar, you can switch through leaves according to their status through the given drop-down list. First, check on the employees and then click on the bulk actions, then Apply
3. Approve, Reject or Delete requests in 2 ways:
a) Just hover over the requested employee name and select whether you want to Approve, Reject or Delete the request’s.
b) The second way is for you to hover on a request entry to choose.
The status panel shows the status of the request. If it’s Pending, you have the choice to Approve, Delete or Reject the request, as shown below.
If it’s Approved, you have the choice to return the request to Delete or Reject it.
3. Check the legitimacy of the request:
Using the columns for leave reason and available days, you can easily determine if the request can be processed, as shown below.
You can also click on the employee name, it will take you to the profile and you can investigate more.
This is how you can manage all leave requests from a single screen!