This extension helps you to account the expenses made by the employees easy and offers a better way to manage.
In this documentation of the feature, we will cover –
- What Reimbursement is
- Reimbursement Dashboard
- How to create new receipt
- How to complete a new payment
- Different status of the payments
What is Reimbursement
Reimbursement is a handy add-on for your business that helps you to pay the expenses of your employees easily. It is fully compatible with WP ERP. It also perfectly integrates with Accounting module.
After installing and activating the ERP Reimbursement add-on, navigate to-
WP Dashboard → Accounting → Reimbursement
You will find the Dashboard of Reimbursement add-on.
Creating new receipt
ERP Reimbursement offers both your employee and the admin of the ERP system to create new receipts. In this section, we will demonstrate how both types of users can create a new receipt.
- Click on the New Receipt button located at the top of the dashboard.
- It will redirect you to the New Receipt creation page.
- You will get the list of your employees from HRM module. Click on the Receipt From dropdown button and the list will appear.
- Now, select the Receipt Date and Receipt Due Date. After that, provide a reference number.
- From the Account section, select the appropriate account name and provide a short description. Then, enter the Quantity, Unit price, Discount (if applicable) and select suitable tax. The system will automatically calculate the amount for you.
- You can also add a new line if required by clicking on the +Add Line button. You can also include attachments such as the scanned copy of receipts, cash memo etc. After providing all the details, click on the Submit for approval button.
- After submitting for approval, you will get an invoice. You can print or save the invoice as PDF if you want.
- Login to your WP Dashboard and click on the Reimbursement under HR Management. You will be redirected to your Reimbursement Dashboard.
- Now, click on the New Receipt button to create a new reimbursement receipt. Then, provide all the necessary information required.
- After that, click on the Submit for approval button and an invoice will be generated for you. You can print it if your require.
- Now, return to the dashboard. If your receipt is approved and paid, you will see the status changed to paid.
Approving a Receipt and Completing Payment
- Navigate to your Reimbursement Dashboard.
- Find the receipt you want to approve. Click on the Awaiting for approval link under Status. It will redirect you to the receipt approval page.
- Check the details and click on the Submit for payment button if everything seems okay. It will create an invoice of approving the receipt.
- Now, return to the dashboard and click on the Awaiting for payment link under status.
- You will be redirected to the payment page. Go through the information properly and click on the Payment button to complete the payment.
- A payment voucher will be created. You can print it for later use.
- Return to the Dashboard and check the payment status whether it is paid and closed. You can also cancel a voucher by void if required. To do so, hover over the receipt and you will see a new option Void. Click on that and you will be asked to confirm. After confirmation, the receipt will be voided and you can also delete that later.