Every new release of the WP ERP Pro version likes to come up with some amazing features that make the life of its users easier.
So this time users of WP ERP Pro v1.2.0 and onwards will get the feature of sending Employee Resignation Request right of their WP ERP dashboard. Using this option, employees can easily send resignation requests to his/her HR manager from his/her employee profile hassle-free.
Now, let’s see how the whole resignation option work in terms from the employee & admin end.
How Employee Can Send Resignation Request
- First of all, navigate to WP ERP>HR>People>My profile. Here you will find an option marked in red – Resign.
- Once you click on it you will get a pop-up page that will have all the required fields for employee resignation requests. So fill up all the required fields with Resign Date, Resign Reason, and the details of the reason of why you want to resign. After that, click on the Submit button.
How Admin will Find The Request
- To find the resign requests, you need to navigate WP ERP >HR> People> Requests> Resignation.
- After clicking on the Resignation tab, you’ll find all the requests that the employees have sent so far.
- To approve the request, you’ll have an option at the end inside three dots under the Actions column. Just simply click the Approve button placed inside the three-dotted option. You can either View, Approve or Reject the requests from the option here.
- Once you click on the Approve button, a pop-up confirmation button will appear. Just click on the green button that says ‘Yes, Approve’. Similarly, you can cancel the action as well pressing the Cancel button.
- Now once you have clicked it, the final status of the request will change to Approved.
Now when the HR manager approves the request, the employee will receive an email with all the detail in it.
So that’s about it for the new Resignation Request option of WP ERP Pro.
If you have any further queries related to the Resignation Request feature, then feel free to contact our dedicated support team.