1. Is WP ERP capable to handle attendance?
Yes! We have an extension for Attendance Management that has check-in, check-our feature along with report generations and many more.
2. How do I provide access to an employee in WP ERP?
You can easily send login credentials to your employee while adding them in WP ERP like this screenshot- http://prntscr.com/gccd73
3. How can I update Designation of an existing employee in WP ERP?
Just navigate to: HR Management -> Visit Employee profile -> Go to “Job tab” -> Job Information -> Update Job Information.
4. How do I change Employee status in WP ERP?
Just navigate to: HR Management -> Visit Employee profile -> Go to “Job tab” -> Employee Status -> Update status.
5. How can I update employee salary?
Just navigate to: HR Management -> Visit Employee profile -> Go to “Job tab” -> Compensation -> Update compensation.
6. How can I apply for a leave as an employee?
You can apply for a leave by navigating to- HR Management -> Overview -> Take a leave (on top of the calendar).
7. How do I add leave policies in WP ERP?
You can add as much as policies as you want. Just navigate to- “Leave -> Policies -> Add New”.
8. How do I add leave entitlements?
You can easily add new leave entitlements by navigating to- “Leave -> Leave Entitlements -> Add New”
9. Can I import any amount of employees at a time in WP ERP?
Absolutely! Just navigate to: “ERP Settings -> Tools -> Import -> Type (Employee)” & upload the CSV file. The better approach is downloading the sample CSV, editing and uploading it.