Add extra custom fields to your HRM employee profiles, CRM contacts, companies, Accounting customers, and vendor profiles, as well as to the Recruitment form (recruitment add-on required) using the Custom Field Builder extension for HRM.
- Go to WP admin dashboard → WP ERP → ERP settings → Custom field builder
- Choose the Employee tab to add a new field to the HR module and Recruitment.
- Choose the Contact or Company tab to add a new field to the CRM module.
- Choose the Customer or Vendor tab to add a new field to the Accounting module.
- Write a title for the field, pick the field type, and add choices if necessary.
- Click Done.
- Click Save Changes.
- To add more fields, click on Add New Field.
- Similarly, add extra custom fields to your Contact and Company profiles.
N.B: Make sure you have chosen the Section type carefully while creating a field.
After adding a custom field, you can view it instantly on the respective profile forms.
That’s all about configuring Custom Field Builder for WP ERP!