Custom Field Builder
Add extra custom fields to your HRM employee profiles and CRM contacts & companies, and also to the Recruitment form (recruitment add-on required) using the Custom Field Builder extension for HRM.
- Go to WP admin dashboard → WP ERP → ERP settings → Custom field builder
- Choose Employee tab for adding a new field to HR module and Recruitment.
- Choose Contact or Company tab for adding a new field to CRM module.
- Choose Customer or Vendortab for adding a new field to Accounting module.
- Write a title for the field, pick field type, add choices if necessary.
- Click Done.
- Click Save Changes.
- To add more fields, click on Add New Field.
- Similarly add extra custom fields to your Contact and Company profiles.
N.B: When creating a field make sure you have chosen the Section type carefully.
After adding a custom field, you will be able to view it instantly on the respective profile forms.
That’s all about configuring Custom Field Builder for WP ERP!